A Climate Company Born From Fire.
Anthropogenic Inc is the answer to the question I’ve asked myself over and over:
What is the most impactful thing I can do about climate change?
After a thorough search, review, and countless conversations with many of the world’s most dedicated climate professionals, I had my answer.
I’m building a Climate Fintech platform to incorporate climate data into the global financial system (GFS). At scale, this platform’s enablement functions will help shepherd billions to trillions of dollars that will:
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Regenerate wild places
- Advance climate technology
All three are essential to winning this fight.
Yep. I’m building a scalable Climate-Fintech company to accelerate the global transition to a no-carbon economy. Notably, I’m also very fortunate to have an incredibly talented team dedicated to fighting climate change, making this achievable.
Four reasons Climate Fintech is my #1 way to positively impact the climate:
- Immediate impact. A vast array of technology for reducing carbon emissions exists today and includes wind, solar, and an ever-growing variety of cleaner, cheaper technologies.
- Measurement, Monitoring, Reporting, and Verification (MMRV) are critical yet underserved. Innovations and investment in the MMRV space will support scale by helping us deploy climate capital faster and at a greater scale with significantly more accountability than currently achievable.
- 5–10+ Trillion in annual climate transition investment must be deployed quickly and effectively to meet science-based climate recommendations by the IPCC.
- Time is running out. Climate change is creating a world that is increasingly inhospitable to life as we know it.
Win / Win
By advancing Climate Fintech MMRV technologies, we’ll help investors, companies, and financial institutions to allocate capital for climate transition, regenerative investments, and the advancement of carbon removal and storage technologies.
Transformational Change Is Possible
It’s truly an extraordinary time on planet Earth. For the first time in history, Earth data and financial systems can work together to build a profitable, livable future.
Business as usual isn’t keeping up with climate change impacts and the time to act is now. Join us.