Weeknote → 0001
Hello and welcome to our community Weeknotes. Anthropogenic's weekly letter summarizing what our team has been reading, watching, and learning about as we build products focused on the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. If you want to keep up to date with future weeknotes please be sure to subscribe.
What is our team working on behind the scenes and in public.
Everything humans do affects the ecosystems around us. And with many of the earth's life support systems at tipping points, there is a need for greater accessibility and modernization of how we use climate data and what we are building and researching. Earth API creates more accessibility to earth science data.
Origin Stories: A Climate Company Born From Fire.
Jason kicked off our Origin Stories Series with, A Climate Company Born From Fire. Where we learn why he was compelled to start Anthropogenic and how he thinks our approach places us in a unique place for impact.
We also started our blog this week! You can now subscribe to keep up with Anthropogenic, our products, and updates from the team.
🌐 Community Links
From our community Discord and Team Slack here are some highlights from the week.
- These trees are gene-edited to capture more CO₂
- Investing In Nature / Nature as Infrastructure - Indy Johar and John Thackara in conversation
- How ESG investing came to a reckoning
- Energy Department launches $3.5 billion carbon removal program
- Funding the Commons by Protocol Labs
🎩 Hat tip
Some things from around the internet inspire us to do better work.
- Berg London for inspiring us to start our own weeknotes
- oio studio for creating a well sources community newsletter
🕵️ Follow Anthropogenic
Want to be more involved with Anthropogenic? You can keep in touch by subscribing below or by following us around the web.
Twitter ✨ GitHub ✨ Newsletter ✨ Linkedin ✨ Are.na ✨ Hypothesis
See you next week,