Hello and welcome to our community Weeknotes. Anthropogenic's weekly letter summarizing what our team has been reading, watching, and learning about as we build products focused on the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. If you want to keep up to date with future weeknotes please be sure to subscribe.
What is our team working on behind the scenes and in public.
New Earth API Data
Earth API has some new data sets this week, with more coming later this month. We now support all Green House Gas data collected by NASA and are working on adding more ocean data over the next two weeks. Here is an overview of what’s new!
CH₄ → Monthly Data
If you want to follow Earth API more closely you can update your subscription preferences here.
New Status Pages for Anthropogenic and Earth API
🌐 Community Links
From our community Discord and Team Slack here are some highlights from the week.
- ESG should be boiled down to one simple measure: emissions
- White House science office to hold first event on countering climate change denial and delay
- How to Repair Carbon Offset Markets
🎩 Hat tip
Some things from around the internet inspire us to do better work.
- Jason Hochman for his tweet on The Landscape of carbon removal standards
- Samir Ibrahim, MyVerse and Kristen Warren for How Hip-Hop Can Make Climate Action Cool
🕵️ Follow Anthropogenic
Want to be more involved with Anthropogenic? You can keep in touch by subscribing below or by following us around the web.
See you next week,